Need replacement elastics or want to upgrade an older fabric mask with toggles? These kits are available in black or white and come with two pieces of elastic and two toggles. Changing the elastic is super easy.
1. Cut or untie old elastic.
2. Double knot the old to the new elastic (not tooo tight, because you need to untie).
3. Pull new elastic through casing, making sure not to pull both out accidentally.
4. Untie old elastic.
5. Stack new ends and feed through the toggle opening.
6. Congrats, you now have new elastics!
Ideally you shouldn't have to wash this often, and let it's signs of wear show. If you do, feel free to throw it in the wash and don't leave it in the dryer for too long.
Please take care of yourself so that you can take care of others and spread love.